The Arizona Rental Application Form allows the landlords to collect information regarding rental applicants in an organized and legal process. The document is organized and non-discriminatory for all the applicants and in compliance with the Arizona State Law as well as the Uniform Landlord and Tenant Act. The primary purpose of the form is to ensure that the tenants have a financial capability of paying their monthly rent.
The tenants get to enjoy some level of security that comes with the document. It is a definitive way of providing sensitive information required, and the landlord should maintain a high confidential level with the submitted data. The landlord cannot ask for more than one and half month rent as security deposit according to Statute 33-1321.
Steps to Fill the Arizona Rental Application Form
- The following are the areas which should be filled in the form with accurate information from the involved parties:
- The applicant’s details from the name, marital status, date of birth, contact information and social security number.
- Information of other occupations including their name, their relation to the applicant, social security number and age if below 18 years. A separate application is needed for all adults except the spouses.
- Pet information and if any a description on their weight, type, breed, licensed date and if spayed or neutered.
- Residence information on the current and previous residence such as the name and contact information of the landlord and the duration of the stay. The previous residential address should be given if the applicant has less than two years in the present residence.
- Employment details ranging from the name of the employer, contact information, address, position, employment duration, monthly income, supervisor’s name, and phone number. The same details should be filled on the previous employer id the applicant has less than two years with the present employer.
- Spouses or other occupant’s details where a maiden name should be provided if married for less than two years. The details include name, contact information, date of birth, social security number, address, employers name, duration of employment, monthly income, supervisor’s name, and their contact information.
- Banks account information: bank name, account number, account type, branch, and address.
- Credit references information as requested.
- Information on vehicles, motorcycle or any other vehicle such as a trailer, boat or recreational vehicle to be parked at the premises as well as the license details of the applicant and the spouse.
- Personal information on bankruptcy, eviction, drug use, and conviction.
- Outstanding arrests warrants if any
- Waterbed and waterbed insurance information
- Emergency contact information for both applicants and co-applicant.
- Deposit to hold agreement which states the deposit amount, administrative fee and cancellation dates.
- Rental agreement information as requested on rent, deposits, and taxes.
- Applicant and the property manager sign as an acknowledgment.
The Arizona Rental Application Template is essential to the landlord as it verifies important information, creditworthiness, and honesty and if a potential tenant is responsible. The provided information should be accurate to enable a quicker processing period.