Washington Verbal Rental Agreement or Lease will be signed only when the primary applicant declares that he has not entered into a written agreement. This lease or agreement is verbal. The landlord will complete the terms of this verbal rental agreement. Verbal Rental Agreements are legal in Washington state and are considered as Month-to-Month tenancies.
Steps to Fill the Washington Verbal Rental Agreement
- This agreement contains the name of the landlord and the name of the primary applicant.
- Full address of the property, to be leased, is given.
- This verbal agreement mentions the date of the primary application.
- The verbal rental agreement shows the amount of rent according to the primary applicant.
- This verbal agreement contains the number of occupants with their names, who will live in the property.
- The verbal rental agreement mentions that who will pay the electricity charges, the landlord or the tenant.
- The bill mentions who will pay the heating charges – the landlord or the tenant.
- This bill also contains the type of fuel to be used for heating.
- The tenant will sign and give a date on this verbal rental agreement.
- The landlord will sign with date and will give his physical address on this form.
Terms of The Verbal Rental Agreement
- The name of the landlord and the tenant are mentioned, along with the full address of the property, indicating the City, State, and Zip Code.
- This agreement shows the date on which the tenant will occupy the resident.
- The verbal agreement describes the amount of rent per week or month.
- The verbal agreement mentions the number of tenants living in the rented building.
- This verbal agreement indicates the names of all the residents of this property.
- This agreement illustrates who will pay the electricity charges, the landlord or the tenant.
- The verbal agreement mentions who will pay the heating charges, the landlord or the tenant.
- This agreement shows the type of fuel used for heating.
- The tenant and the landlord certify that the information given in this verbal agreement is correct to the best of their knowledge, and in case of any false statement, the landlord will be liable to Maine Housing for repayment of any benefit received.
- The tenant signs, and gives his phone number, and mentions the date.
- The landlord signs and gives his phone number and full address along with P.O. Box number. The landlord also gives the date.