The Texas month to month lease agreement is a legal document binding the landlord and the tenant, which allows the tenant to rent a given premises every month. This agreement is written according to Sec. 91.00, which requires the landlord or the tenant to provide a written 30-day notice in case of renewal or terminating of the tenancy.
Steps to Fill the Texas Month To Month Lease Agreement
How to fill the Texas month to month lease agreement
- The name of the landlord, the tenant, and the date of commencing the lease.
- The address of the property.
Lease terms and payments
- The date the lease agreement starts
- Amount to be paid on a monthly basis and the date for the payments
- Late charges and the dates considered as late in terms of payments. Also, the amount to be charged per day for late payments after the given days.
- Charges for insufficient funds for each check that s returned to the landlord due to insufficient funds.
- The security deposit to be paid by the tenant.
Other terms and conditions
The following sections outline detailed information on the following:
- Quiet Enjoyment
- Possession and Surrender of Premises
- Condition of Premises
- Assignment and Sublease
- Dangerous Materials
- Utilities and Services
- Pets (enter pet deposit amounts)
- Alterations and Improvements
- Damage to Premises
- Maintenance and Repair
- Right of Inspection
- Extended Absences
- Binding Effect
- Governing Law
- Entire Agreement
- Cumulative Rights
- Legal Fees
- Display of Signs
- Locking of Entrance Doors
- Water Leaks
- Landlords name, signature, and date
- Tenants name, signature, and date as well as the vehicle information from the make/model, year, color and license plate number. Also, the contact information of the tenant is filled in this section.
The Texas month to month lease agreement highlights the obligations of the tenants and the landlord as well as protects both of them. The tenant is allowed to continue with tenancy on a monthly basis as long as payments are made on time and notice is not served by either of the parties.