The Hawaii sublease agreement is a legal document drawn between a landlord and a tenant, which if the landlord agrees in writing, the tenant becomes a sublessor. The tenant, however, remains responsible for the initial agreement between them and the landlord. The Hawaii sublease agreement should also follow the provisions of the agreement, as highlighted in the tenant/landlord laws in Hawaii.
Steps to Fill the Hawaii Sublease Agreement
It is essential for tenants to seek written permission from the landlord before subleasing the premises to avoid issues as well as protecting all the parties involved.
How to fill Hawaii sublease agreement
- the beginning and the end of the tenancy period
- the name of the sublessor and Sub lessee respectively
- the address of the premises
- the furnishing and appliances included
- The restrictions of the premises
- The parental agreement which is followed by the beginning and end dates as well as a signature.
- The amount to be paid
- the name of the one payable to
- the due date of the rent
- the address where the payments are to be sent
- the description of the rental payments
- Prorated first month’s rent For the period from Sublessee’s move-in date till the end
- Security Deposit
- Last Month’s Rent
- Rent in advance
- Pet Deposit
- late charges and the amount to
The Sub lessee should tick where necessary on the following
- An addition of any other available utility should be described in the section that follows.
Other terms and conditions
The sections that follow deals with the following in details:
- Additional addendums
- lessors consent
The last section contains the signature, names, and dates of the;
- Sub lessee
- lessor (original landlord)
The Hawaii sublease agreement is a viable document once the landlord has given written permission, which allows the tenant to sublease the premises. The involved parties should understand the provisions of the agreement and follow them for a smooth tenancy. The sublessor should always take responsibility for the premises and adhere to the original agreement made between the tenant and the landlord initially.