This is a basic week-to-week rental agreement designed for a residential dwelling. The tenant agrees to comply with local laws and ordinances, maintain the premises, and not to sublet the premises.
Steps to Fill the Week to Week Rental Agreement
- Enter the date.
- Enter the owner, landlord, or agent’s name.
- Enter the tenant’s name.
- Enter the address of the premises.
- Enter the beginning and ending date of the rental agreement.
- Enter the weekly rent amount.
- Indicate if kitchen equipment and bedding are provided to tenant.
- Indicate if any other household items are provided to tenant.
- Enter the amount of the cleaning deposit.
The tenant and the landlord or agent must sign and date this week-to-week rental agreement, which is enforceable per the laws and codes of the state of residence.