The California Commercial Lease Agreement for a single tenant in a standard/industrial premises for a fixed term. This lease agreement covers the premises only. It has been created to adhere to Assembly Bill 2093 and California Civil Code § 1938.
Steps to Fill the California Standard Commercial Single – Tenant Lease Agreement
- Enter the date, the tenant’s name, and the landlord’s name.
- Enter the address and a description of the premises.
- Enter the lease term, the lease start date, and the lease end date.
- Enter any information about early possession of the premises.
- Enter the base monthly lease rate and indicate if there are any adjustments to be made.
- Indicate rent, security deposit, association fees, and other fees received at signing.
- Describe how the premises will be utilized.
- Tenant agrees to carry insurance.
- Enter information about brokers and brokers’ fees.
- Enter information about guarantor, if applicable.
- Indicate if any attachments or addenda are to be incorporated into this lease.
- If a guarantor is required, the guaranty form must be completed and signed.
- The tenant and the landlord must initial all pages of conditions and attach any exhibits or addenda.
- The tenant and the landlord must sign and date this lease or agreement pursuant to