The New Mexico RedDoor storage agreement is a legal document that Is used when entering into a tenancy of the RedDoor storage unit. These storage units come in various sizes and do not require a long period of commitments of the tenancy. The document is essential as it helps capture information such as the details of the tenant, particulars of the unit, among others as required by the governing state laws.
Steps to Fill the New Mexico RedDoor Storage Agreement
How to fill the New Mexico RedDoor storage agreement
At the top, there is the date section for when the agreement is filled.
- Tenant’s company name, mailing address of the company, mobile, and home phone number, email address, driver’s license number, and name of the state.
- Tenant’s name, mailing address, mobile and home phone number, email address, driver’s license number, and name of the state .
- The facility, Unit Number, rate of monthly rent, Gate Code, name of alternate contact, and phone number. Emergency contact name and phone number should also be filled.
- The tenant should provide their name, date, and signature.
Terms and conditions
- The section explains in details the terms and conditions of the storage unit and the purpose of the storage unit as well.
Prior to Lien holder’s Disclosure Statement
- Name and address of people or entities own or hold a lien against the properties being stored on the premise.
- Motor vehicle description if available ranging from the year, make, model, license plate number, vehicle verification number, registered owner, legal owner, lienholders name, phone number, and address.
Acknowledgment and signing
The tenant’s signs on the following in various sections:
- Acceptance to locking policy
- Acceptance or rejection of insurance protection policy
- Acceptance of the policy for the use of the RedDoor storage unit.
- Acceptance or rejection of courtesy reminders and enter the mobile phone number or email address
The tenant should go through the document carefully to understand the terms and conditions of the tenancy. They should also understand the regulations of the agreement and ensure they do not violate them as it attracts a penalty.